Friday, October 12, 2012

The Bookshelf Muse: The Path To 10K In Sales: Strategy, Luck & Mistake...

This is my client Angela Ackerman. I rep her fiction. Her wildly popular non-fiction started as a blog with Becca Puglisi, and is now a self-pubbed success story. Read all about it here...

The Bookshelf Muse: The Path To 10K In Sales: Strategy, Luck & Mistake...: I’ll admit my mind is blown knowing there are over 10, 000 Emotion Thesaurus books out there in the world. Becca and I are thrill...

Sign up for A PATH TO PUBLISHING online face-to-face writing workshops. Wether you choose the NOVEL TRACK or the PICTURE BOOK TRACK, our goal is ensure you understand concept, plotting, character development, scene development, action and emotional arc development, as well has how to pitch your work to agents, editors, and readers.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

join the mailing list

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner