BRIDGET ZINN KICKS CANCER AUCTION!
go to www.32auctions.com
Auction ID: bridget
(as in: Bridget rules!!)
1) I donated a QUERY + 10 PAGES MG or YA CRITIQUE
2) EDITORIAL ANONYMOUS donated a PB CRITIQUE
3) Agent Micheal Stearns donated a QUERY + 10 PAGES MG or YA NOVEL
3)Agent Jennifer Laughran donated QUERY + 10 PAGES MG or YA CRITIQUE
4) Author April Henry donated a 20 PAGE MS CRITIQUE
5) Author Jennifer Cervantes donated a MG CHAPTER CRITIQUE
6) Authors Jo Whittemore, P.J. Hoover, and Jessica Lee Anderson donated a QUERY LETTER, SYNOPSIS AND 1ST 3 CHAPTERS CRITIQUE--3 critiques for your work:)
7) Foot in the Door Critique Package
Critique of your whole novel, synopsis, and query letter by Through The Tollbooth-9 wonderful writers/9 critiques
8)Picture Book Critique from Picture Book Author, Jean Reidy
Detailed critique of a fiction picture book manuscript up to 1000 words
9)Proofreading services for one query letter and synopsis
By Martha Brockenbrough, Punctuation Activist
10) lots of signed books by many of your favorite authors and more!
Browse, bid, and win for a good cause at this online auction to raise money for Bridget Zinn and Barrett Dowell. Bridget is a 32-year-old writer and librarian who is currently being treated for stage 4 colon cancer – and her "healthy young person between jobs" health insurance does not cover many of her expenses. Read Bridget's blog at http://www.bridgetzinn.com/blog for more information.
Bidding will begin on Nov. 27 and continue through 9 p.m. Central time on Dec. 11.
Auction items can be viewed at http://www.32auctions.com/view_auction?id=bridget&pwd=rules - or just go to www.32auctions.com and use the Auction ID: bridget and Password: rules (as in: Bridget rules!!) . You will need to create an account on the site in order to bid on auction items. (Creating an account simply requires your name, email address, and a password, and it is required so that the organizers can contact you if you win an item.)
The auction opened today with 59 items listed. More items will be added through Monday, so if you or someone you know would like to donate, please email me and I will connect you with the wonderful and generous Cailin O'Conner.
Please help. Contributors have donated manuscript critiques and proofreading services, signed copies of books, unique works of art, yummy food and drink, fab baby gifts, beautiful jewelry, and more. Many of the items would make lovely gifts, just in time for your holiday shopping. Take a look – you may find just the thing you’re looking for!